Learn More About Sleep Disorders
Here at Apnix Sleep Diagnostics, we know just how many people are suffering from chronic and sometimes deadly sleep disorders on a daily basis. What’s incredible is how many people don’t even realize that they aren’t getting a good nights rest.
Correct sleeping habits are one of the most important things to have in a healthy lifestyle, if you don’t sleep well you don’t live well. Tons of people live their everyday lives without even realizing they aren’t sleeping well at all and that is a huge problem. Education of your ailment is key.
Get The Help You Deserve
When you can identify the problem at hand then you can solve the problem at hand. We keep this blog of sleep disorder information so you can learn more about the effects and be able to identify what ails you during your sleep if you are ailed at all, and just how we can help you defeat them.
- The Funny and Revealing New Sleep Talking Study - Everyone Sleep Talks At some point in time, everyone has had a funny sleep talking story. It might not be about you, but everyone has witnessed some sleep talking. Did you know, though, that we still don’t fully understand why we sleep talk? Luckily, there’s a new French study taking place, in order to learn… Read More →
- Childhood Sleep Apnea: What to Look For - Childhood Sleep Apnea: A Serious Problem It’s almost soothing to watch children sleep. They’re calm and at peace, and that slight snoring sound can be so cute when they’ve completely worn themselves out. Sometimes, with some children, the snoring is louder, and the child can stop breathing for periods of time. Yes, it is possible… Read More →
- 6 Tips to Help with Snoring - 6 Easy Snoring Tips Snoring is a common occurrence. Around 45% of adults snore at least part of the time. Of course, there is a difference between the occasional snoring, and snoring so loud that you ‘wake the dead’. Instead of spending money on ‘snoring tools’ that may or may not help, just follow these… Read More →
- Avoid Jet Lag: Helpful Traveling Tips - If you’ve ever traveled overseas, you know the kind of toll jet lag can take on your body. It may not affect you heavily at first, but the more you travel, the longer it takes for your body to adjust. While it not sound like a big deal, jet lag affects you in many ways… Read More →
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness In Texas - Why do We Sleep? The majority of people think that when we are sleeping, our body is totally calm, at rest, and not functioning at full capacity. Your body might be resting, yes, but there’s so much more going on beneath the surface while you sleep. It’s true that scientists don’t fully understand why we… Read More →
- Top Facts To Know About Bruxism - Bruxism – What Exactly Is It? It is known as the condition of grinding or clenching your teeth. This can happen any time, but it can be dangerous while you sleep. In certain cases you could be grinding your teeth the entire night without knowing. The damages can cause permanent cracks to your teeth or… Read More →
- Central Sleep Apnea - What is Sleep Apnea? Sleep Apnea is more common than most people think. Upwards of 18 million Americans suffer from it each year. Sleep Apnea occurs when there are small pauses in the patient’s breathing while they sleep. The pauses can last for a few seconds, or they can last up to a few minutes.… Read More →
- 7 Common Causes of Insomnia - Everyone has trouble falling asleep now and then. There are thousands of people who, each day, chalk up their poor night’s sleep to insomnia. What are some of the common causes of insomnia, and are that many people really suffering from it? Insomnia is more than just having difficulties falling asleep every now and then. Chronic… Read More →
- Why Can’t I Stay Asleep? Sleep Maintenance Insomnia - you find yourself waking up every now and then in the middle of the night? You most likely don’t have anything to worry about. It happens to everyone every now and then. If you find yourself waking up in the middle of the night 3 or more times a week, for more than three months,… Read More →
- Advanced Sleep Phase Disorder - What is Advanced Sleep Phase Disorder? ASPD is an uncommon sleep disorder. It affects the human body’s natural circadian rhythm. The patient will grow tired and be ready to sleep in the early evening. Often around 6:00-8:00, They will also find themselves awake around 3:00 or so. They will be unable to fall back asleep, and… Read More →
Contact Us Today
If you have any questions or concerns regarding sleep disorders, sleeping patterns, or trouble sleeping, don’t hesitate to contact Apnix Sleep Diagnostics and you can reach our Facebook page HERE. We care about your health, and a good nights rest is crucial to maintain that. There’s always an Apnix Sleep Center ready to help you today Houston!