Apnix Specializes in the Detection and Treatment of any Sleep Disorder.
At Apnix we have some of the best sleep study doctors and some of the best services. Here is what we offer:
- Initial Evaluation by an M.D. who is board certified in sleep medicine, diagnosing and treating your sleep disorder.
- Polysomnography, also called a sleep study, is a test used to diagnose patients’ sleep disorder.
- CPAP may be fitted by a technician if apnea is present during your sleep study. CPAP titration study would then be preformed to find the appropriate settings and equipment for future home use.
- BiPap Titration Study, This is similar to CPAP study, except two pressures (inhalation and exhalation) are adjusted to seek optimal home usage settings.
- CPAP & BiPap supplies and masks are offered directly through us to meet your sleep disorder treatment needs.
- Onsite therapists to ensure you receive the best care possible.
Apnix sleep specialist are board certified and trained to diagnose, manage, treat, and prevent sleep disorders and sleep problems. If you feel that you are experiencing sleep problems or trouble sleeping, let our sleep specialists diagnose any sleep disorder help you may need. We will do everything we can to help you sleep better as soon as possible.